Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks pretty awesome and Yeti is one of the main sponsors.

Big Mountain Enduro | North America's premier Enduro series

JP, if you see this, do you know what athletes if any are going to be racing for Team Yeti? When I talked with someone about the Crested Butte venue at my local LBS the trail possibilities sounded sweet. It will be the first 5 day backcountry Enduro event in North America. Can't wait!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Looks pretty awesome and Yeti is one of the main sponsors.

Big Mountain Enduro | North America's premier Enduro series

JP, if you see this, do you know what athletes if any are going to be racing for Team Yeti? When I talked with someone about the Crested Butte venue at my local LBS the trail possibilities sounded sweet. It will be the first 5 day backcountry Enduro event in North America. Can't wait!
Look up the results from last year. Yeti team was crushing just about everyone.

·
Int'l Sales - PIVOT
778 Posts
JP, if you see this, do you know what athletes if any are going to be racing for Team Yeti?
I'm pretty sure it's going to be our National Team (Heath/West), plus our 'Ambassador' guys as well - Shusler, Hills, and Frenchie. I know our EWS guys are planning to be at the Moab race, too. Should be pretty cool - I get a chance to see Chris Heath and Joey ride pretty often, and holy sh!t are those guys fast.

JP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.