Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Runner spotted a mother cat( Mountain lion) with her baby yesterday on Stage coach. The girl states that see was about 50 yards away when she spotted the Big cat.
It's never a good sign to cats this late in year with a baby this close to winter.
I hope she moves on to another range before some dork takes a poke at her with a gun.:nono:

·
Registered
53 Posts
jimmyboy said:
Runner spotted a mother cat( Mountain lion) with her baby yesterday on Stage coach. The girl states that see was about 50 yards away when she spotted the Big cat.
It's never a good sign to cats this late in year with a baby this close to winter.
I hope she moves on to another range before some dork takes a poke at her with a gun.:nono:
Here! Kitty Kitty Kitty

·
Registered
125 Posts
Which way to the kitty ?

Where's stagecoach ?
I haven't seen a mountain lion in the daylight for about two years now; getting overdue.
Can't think of an animal that moves more gracefully.
It does get those neck hairs standing up though !! :D

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Jenny, are these guys cousins to Falcon Crest shooter?

Its seems that some of the gun slingers are cousins to the dude that was shooting at MTB riders at the sweetwater trail (Falcon crest) awhile back. I think I would worry more about him.
I hope that when you crash your gun doesn't go off. Now that would be a great story!!

·
Weird huh?
2,286 Posts
francois said:
How come you always talk about guns and shooting mountain lion when the topic comes up?

Enquiring minds want to know.

fc
What he said! Cause it drives all the PETA lovers crazy! And with a gun I prefer to be at the top of the food chain.

·
feeling squirrelly
712 Posts
jimmyboy said:
Its seems that some of the gun slingers are cousins to the dude that was shooting at MTB riders at the sweetwater trail (Falcon crest) awhile back. I think I would worry more about him.
I took a road detour by his house yesterday only to get chased by two dogs who wanted a taste of my calf. I can't win. I'm going to need bullet proof vests and shin guards for my rides now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.