Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 98% sure I saw a dead mountain lion on the shoulder of hwy 17 southbound this morning. Ironically enough it was just south of The Cats restaurant. It was on the right shoulder before Lexington and it was between 8 and 8:30am. The thing was huuuuge. Sad that it was dead but still interesting if it was in fact a big kitty. Can anyone confirm or did somebody slip something in my coffee?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Here's a story about it.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_14167703?source=most_viewed&nclick_check=1

Slap Happy said:
I am 98% sure I saw a dead mountain lion on the shoulder of hwy 17 southbound this morning. Ironically enough it was just south of The Cats restaurant. It was on the right shoulder before Lexington and it was between 8 and 8:30am. The thing was huuuuge. Sad that it was dead but still interesting if it was in fact a big kitty. Can anyone confirm or did somebody slip something in my coffee?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for posting the article. I wasn't crazy then. Definitely way before 10am like the article said. Put a bit of a damper on being stoked about a final perfect tacky day shredding sweet fire roads in UCSC before the rain...

·
Resident Curmudgeon
1,570 Posts
I saw the carcass this morning on my way in to work. there were fresh bloody meat chunks in the lane.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.