Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Jenson website:

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!
Deals begin at 12:01 AM California time on Friday, November 27 - watch this space!

Well; it's quarter past twelve, no humungus Black Friday deals. My butt is sore, probably from the smoke blown up it.
Lights out

·
Non-Eco Friendly
77 Posts
I guess I lucked out, the item that I wanted to go on sale went cheaper by $200 tonight
So I missed a deal on ebay a week or so ago and I didnt want to miss another good deal so I got a Titus El Guapo frame that Jenson discounted for black friday. It shows its regular sale price until you select the item and it drops to the cheaper price... now back to bed :D
Other than that I didnt see anything else.......

·
Registered
208 Posts
EvilGringo said:
I guess I lucked out, the item that I wanted to go on sale went cheaper by $200 tonight
So I missed a deal on ebay a week or so ago and I didnt want to miss another good deal so I got a Titus El Guapo frame that Jenson discounted for black friday. It shows its regular sale price until you select the item and it drops to the cheaper price... now back to bed :D
Other than that I didnt see anything else.......
So you have to check every single item by adding it to your cart? How efficient. (But worked out well for you, congrats).

·
Non-Eco Friendly
77 Posts
AndyRx7 said:
So you have to check every single item by adding it to your cart? How efficient. (But worked out well for you, congrats).
I agree. Fairly weak way of doing it....
I was hoping for a new landing page of all the items that went on sale....

·
newie
191 Posts
EvilGringo said:
I agree. Fairly weak way of doing it....
I was hoping for a new landing page of all the items that went on sale....
huh? it says
"BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!
Deals begin at 12:01 AM California time on Friday, November 27 - watch this space! "

shouldn't the deals be posted there?? i'm not seeing anything too awesome right now

·
Registered
789 Posts
Perhaps those knuckelheads should learn how time works 12:01am is the START of Friday, not the end of it...

I have less patience than you guys... I went to bed at 12:10. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.