Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Master_Jako said:
dude, your bighit will look much better without the long black stickers blocking the nice paint job. most people take em off and put somthing else like a name, or sponser--what ever you want. they peel right off. do it carfully. put em on your wall for decoration. :D

I will remove ASAP! And by the way, nice MrT...how do you like it? I am thinking about getting an 03 MrT to replace the JrT...doesn't unbalance the bike too much?

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
???

Acme54321 said:
Dude, Get a Super T or something along with a Biglink with a new shock instead of a huge ass fork like that.
You must be talking to him, as I already have the big link and a swinger 4way....I am unhappy with the JrT...I have the 2004 Expert, not the 03 Comp....

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Acme54321 said:
Dude, Get a Super T or something along with a Biglink with a new shock instead of a huge ass fork like that.
dude, as of now, i dont race. rear is plush enough for me currently and the monster t kicks arse. it feels way better the super T and does not unbalance the bike, but, you need to pull up harder on the bars when goin off drops and such. super t is a good fork, but i like the plushness and reliability of the monsters. i will buy a biglink and new shock once i find a deal...until then im more then staisfied with my setup. pics week old too. scratch the tyres, 3rd sproket.

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
Master_Jako said:
dude, as of now, i dont race. rear is plush enough for me currently and the monster t kicks arse. it feels way better the super T and does not unbalance the bike, but, you need to pull up harder on the bars when goin off drops and such. super t is a good fork, but i like the plushness and reliability of the monsters. i will buy a biglink and new shock once i find a deal...until then im more then staisfied with my setup. pics week old too. scratch the tyres, 3rd sproket.
Nice bike, here's mine. :D I agree Monsters are the shiznit. Still have stickers on mine. Still working on getting a new one made by SomeFear, waiting on sponsor logos.

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
Master_Jako said:
whoa...i always liked the dream silver color better than my red, even though every one likes red better. real nice ride man. that bighit rips...
Hey thanks, I've worked hard to get it the way I wanted it. The Monster T was always my dream fork. I've made few more changes since that pic Truvativ Hollz pedals, Balckspire Chainguide (took off the Evil, kept breaking the plastic parts) and WTB Speed V saddle.

As for the color, I thought the silver was nice till mine got all jacked up on the truck at Bootleg Canyon. That's why the tire piece is wrapped around the frame up by the HT junction (you can kind of see some of the damage in the pic). I do like the red and the black anodize frames allot, but my dream would be a bright white - YUM.

·
Registered
895 Posts

There's the big w/out the big ol' sticker. I have nice put on little 3d logos but that's nothing major. I think mor bighit riders should use boxxers, you may think bad of them but they actually compliment the bike really well :D Just got a titanium spring for the RC and hopefully gonna send the fork/RC into push soon. AND got the seat-post cut so that it'll be better for the DH :p

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
big hits rule and all the ppl on MTBR that have em...have wicked ones...:D

just when the frames silver and the stickers are taken off i dont like the look then...but otherwise (like with red etc.) its nice...i like my stickers (the black with silver stickers is a nice contrast)...but the custom stickers do add a nice touch...

id say leave em on the expert coz im not really a huge fan of the blue colour...and the stckers match the rear swing piece of the frame...and i reckon the 04 stickers are the nicest so far...

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
red5 said:
:D that's funny!!! Good use of a Flowmaster sticker. So your the flowmaster. :cool:
ha. didnt know if anyone would know that its some stupid carburtator or whatever maker. i know absolutely nothing about cars but robert and his dad know alot. and they had that sticker and i knew who and what it was meant for. so i cut it up and slapped it on.
i hearby copyright putting flowmaster sticker on your bike.

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
biblebasher said:
without the wal-mart-i-ness of stickers.

bill
OMG, do something about those cables under your bottom bracket!!! :p JK. I saw your other post, thought I'd give you a hard time. :D

I've thought of having a silver sticker made with some of the sponsors logo's on it. Still not sure. Nice ride Bill.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Looks familiar?

BJ- said:
big hits rule and all the ppl on MTBR that have em...have wicked ones...:D

just when the frames silver and the stickers are taken off i dont like the look then...but otherwise (like with red etc.) its nice...i like my stickers (the black with silver stickers is a nice contrast)...but the custom stickers do add a nice touch...

id say leave em on the expert coz im not really a huge fan of the blue colour...and the stckers match the rear swing piece of the frame...and i reckon the 04 stickers are the nicest so far...
Isn't that the same bike on the NSMB website?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Here's mine...

...still has the stickers but they're coming off from shuttling, crashes, etc. I have a design that DarkNut did for me so I'll go that route when the stockies finally croak. Just updated last week with a Heim 3Guide & Bashguard.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.