Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok well my jump finally dried out and I had the time to hit it. It was a lot of fun but I ended up making it bigger. I had to pedal my arse off because the 50 feet before it is flat. While it does not really look like it the gap is 17 feet and I overshot it once getting 20 easily. Anyhoo the big hit feels very comfortable in the air and was very whipable. I just kept hitting it and making it bigger/steeper. Lots of fun progressing. The pictures are not the best and they are all of me coming down. I was actually was getting about a foot and a half higher but enough rambling here they are-

Attachments

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Red Bull said:
Chris, im coming and were gunna make that 2x as big. Tractors are cool :D
Yea I would love to the thing that is tough is the amount of speed. I pedal my whole driveway full blast and then there is a pedal dragging berm (I two wheel drifted once) The tractor is great but it is very difficult. One wrong move and the jump is trashed.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
MX 887 said:
Sounds good, I definitly was not afraid to go bigger just not enough speed, dirt or light in a day :D
Yeah, so the rents will alow a Dirt Bike on the lawn?
Cutting Edge pulled some major ******** today. The bike i am (am really getting, not like once i sell my stinky, if i get General Honors the parents are lending me all the money...) getting is red (all underlined words are clues) and since its not one of the bikes they sell i cant be sponsored by em anymore :rolleyes: If it goes through im sponsored by Gravity Warehouse...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Red Bull said:
Yeah, so the rents will alow a Dirt Bike on the lawn?
Cutting Edge pulled some major ******** today. The bike i am (am really getting, not like once i sell my stinky, if i get General Honors the parents are lending me all the money...) getting is red (all underlined words are clues) and since its not one of the bikes they sell i cant be sponsored by em anymore :rolleyes: If it goes through im sponsored by Gravity Warehouse...
I do not know about roostin the yard but I think I know what bike you are getting. Check your mail.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.