Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some pics..only one wit the big hit cuz the camera ran out of battery when we got there...the first one is a close up on the jump, the 2nd is me landing it on the big hit, and the third is my friend on his kona shred (he crashes head over heels and bends his handlebars like 10ft. after the landing). this jump is sorta small and we did bigger ones later but the camera was being lame. ill post more when i get better ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
bhamrider22 said:
here are some pics..only one wit the big hit cuz the camera ran out of battery when we got there...the first one is a close up on the jump, the 2nd is me landing it on the big hit, and the third is my friend on his kona shred (he crashes head over heels and bends his handlebars like 10ft. after the landing). this jump is sorta small and we did bigger ones later but the camera was being lame. ill post more when i get better ones.
that looks like fun!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its about a 7' step down with a 10' gap where we were landing. we did this jump at the base of the mountain until my friend got hurt and we came home, but tomorrow were gonna go up it and get some better pics. this is probly a medium size jump for the mountain we go to...which is kinda sad but were gonna try and make some bigger ones. my friend is electronically challenged and cant take pics right so im gonna make my other friend do it.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Your in B'ham, WA right? Ask around about the Academy trail, you'll find it to your liking I think. There's also snakonia, but you probably know of that already.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i go to academey all the time...i beefed it there a couple days ago so im gonna practice some more b4 hittin it up again

·
Registered
736 Posts
bhamrider22 said:
i go to academey all the time...i beefed it there a couple days ago so im gonna practice some more b4 hittin it up again
the last picture I put up is a doozy of a hit, all or nothing, make sure you have the right speed for it. My friend overshot it and went from about 25-30ft to flat, was on the ground for a bit that's for sure.

Check out snakonia, it's not really a private type place so someone should be able to give you directions. The guy that built academy is working on some really big stuff and has been all summer so you might want to poke around and try and get the scoop, it's supposed to be large and in charge. If you haven't ridden the woodlot then you need to get in your car and go do it, the North shore is literally an hour from you "YOU LUCKY PRICK" ;)

Attachments

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
O~Hi~O said:
Your in B'ham, WA right? Ask around about the Academy trail, you'll find it to your liking I think. There's also snakonia, but you probably know of that already.
alrighty then...some nice drops there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.