Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm brand new here, in fact i just purchased my first moutain bike today. i'm looking for bike shorts or mountain bike shorts in bigger sizes, XXXL. can anyone help?

thanks

kw

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
I rarely see sizes like that for mtn bike gear (but I'd guess to check Fox and the other moto type brands for larger sizes at a guess)...just what the heck are your dimensions?

·
Are you gonna eat that?
500 Posts
Bikinfoolferlife said:
I rarely see sizes like that for mtn bike gear (but I'd guess to check Fox and the other moto type brands for larger sizes at a guess)...just what the heck are your dimensions?
I think his best bet is to buy some whacking great stretchy spandex cycle shorts and wear regular department store shorts over the top of them.

I have a decent pair of Gore Bike baggy shorts with a spandex liner & chamois, but I haven't seen them ANYWHERE since I got these but they've done me proud and even fit when I was around a 44" waist (I'm around 38 or something now), but I doubt you'll find anything bigger than this, you could try the Clydesdale forum and see if anyone there knows :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.