Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
1E01 is a fun climb from the west side of town (down a sidestreet by the waterpark thing)...

It is a single track climb all the way up to a fireroad, and then up to the summit.

Fun coming down too. :cool:

·
SS Pusher Man
7,619 Posts
Big Bear is supposed to get snow this weekend.

·
Super Fly
131 Posts
Yup, im getting my snow stuff ready for this sunday

·
ss poser
406 Posts
imapodaddy said:
Hey guys,

I'll be up in Big Bear this weekend. Are there any free trails that I can ride?

RL
fawnskin is fun, too. throw in gray's peak for ec & you can squeeze out 12-14 miles. don't remember exactly. start by the fire station in fawnskin up to hana flat cg, i think it is... trails are good. was there last w/e. they're making snow on the summit side. chilly now, too. dress accordingly. have fun!

·
Over the Hill
1,769 Posts
tink bell said:
fawnskin is fun, too. throw in gray's peak for ec & you can squeeze out 12-14 miles. don't remember exactly. start by the fire station in fawnskin up to hana flat cg, i think it is... trails are good. was there last w/e. they're making snow on the summit side. chilly now, too. dress accordingly. have fun!
Hard to find the singletrack in Hanna Rocks. Go to Campsite 51, right before the tree that has fallen accross the road. There is a small sign that says "trail". All the signs along the trail just say "trail" until you get to the turn off to Gray's Peak.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts