Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thursday confirmed with Jake from STR he can only take Thursday off so I'm accomodating his schedule. I will be raking the lifts I have a haro xeon with a 66 and 951s that are 2.5.

I hope you can come out that day, it should be a real good time..

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
what do you mean by "raking" the lifts? Ill try to do thurs, I have wed and thurs off from work but wed is usually my day to ride, thurs is the only day my wife and i share a day off (she doesnt ride).

mpmffitz said:
Thursday confirmed with Jake from STR he can only take Thursday off so I'm accomodating his schedule. I will be raking the lifts I have a haro xeon with a 66 and 951s that are 2.5.

I hope you can come out that day, it should be a real good time..

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Too many riders on weekends I want to just point my bike downhill and attack the dh fir what it is worth without having to stop for some STR peeps looking for a photo shoot. Have fun dchilla, thanks for the invite. Those brake bumps won't be from me.

·
Ride Hard or Go Home!
68 Posts
mpmffitz said:
Too many riders on weekends I want to just point my bike downhill and attack the dh fir what it is worth without having to stop for some STR peeps looking for a photo shoot. Have fun dchilla, thanks for the invite. Those brake bumps won't be from me.
I know what you mean :) but it's the only time I get off work. Let me know if you want to do Elsinore again I'm totally down! it's 35m away from me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.