Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
you go ahead
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody read the little print on this month's Bicycling? The picture was taken in the Santa Monica Mountains. I've been trying to figure out where in the SMs it is, but I have yet to come to the answer.

Anybody know where it is. It's a paved road, so I was thinking it might be the pavement right before Sullivan.
But probably it is Malibu.

Or maybe it is a city street with a view of the mtns.

Frustration.

:)

·
you go ahead
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
who is riding and what type of bike??? I know of a photo shoot about 2 weeks ago for biking
The caption reads: "Adventure racer Patrick Watson sizzles on the new Merlin Proetus in California's Santa Monica Mountains."

It's a road bike :rolleyes:

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
RustyBearings said:
The caption reads: "Adventure racer Patrick Watson sizzles on the new Merlin Proetus in California's Santa Monica Mountains."

It's a road bike :rolleyes:
WCH and Roaming might be on the cover next month

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
RustyBearings said:
Anybody read the little print on this month's Bicycling? The picture was taken in the Santa Monica Mountains. I've been trying to figure out where in the SMs it is, but I have yet to come to the answer.

Anybody know where it is. It's a paved road, so I was thinking it might be the pavement right before Sullivan.
But probably it is Malibu.

Or maybe it is a city street with a view of the mtns.

Frustration.

:)
Can you show me the photo? I once encountered a photo shoot on Little Sycamore aka Yerba Buena.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.