Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Give it a crank
2,995 Posts
The disclaimers would be so lame, like:

"This show's participants are highly trained endurance riders. Viewers at home should not attempt to ride such extreme bicycle rides without extensive training and experience. Never attempt to bikepack without professional instruction."

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The disclaimers would be so lame, like:

"This show's participants are highly trained endurance riders. Viewers at home should not attempt to ride such extreme bicycle rides without extensive training and experience. Never attempt to bikepack without professional instruction."
funny you say this (and maybe you already know this). But an organization which is to be un-named had to start making disclaimers because someone was helicoptered out to safety during a race.

Like I said maybe this is actually TOO real for tv. Seems like reality shows are becoming so disgustingly fake by the year. And yes, I watch a lot of tv. I'm not proud of it...

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Speaking of the blue dots, does anyone know how much it costs to have this service for an event? I'm thinking of inagurating an AZT 300 style race up here in Utah (since I was never able to do the AZT 300 while I was down there). I'm thinking a route from Nephi, Utah up to the Idaho border and incorporated some of the best trails in Salt Lake City and Park City. Anyway, how do we go about signing up for the topofusion or whatever that service is called?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Speaking of the blue dots, does anyone know how much it costs to have this service for an event? I'm thinking of inagurating an AZT 300 style race up here in Utah (since I was never able to do the AZT 300 while I was down there). I'm thinking a route from Nephi, Utah up to the Idaho border and incorporated some of the best trails in Salt Lake City and Park City. Anyway, how do we go about signing up for the topofusion or whatever that service is called?
Yeah, get a hold of Scott Morris and he'll set you up

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.