Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Social Retard
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I searched and I cannot find a simple pic of a Bianchi BASS. I have one on the hook at my LBS (used) for a great take-away price. I'd like to see how some of you have built this bike up and get some ideas. It's a complete bike but it obviously was built up 3-4 years ago, so it should be a great project bike and drive my wife crazy...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
the pup said:
Ok, I searched and I cannot find a simple pic of a Bianchi BASS. I have one on the hook at my LBS (used) for a great take-away price. I'd like to see how some of you have built this bike up and get some ideas. It's a complete bike but it obviously was built up 3-4 years ago, so it should be a great project bike and drive my wife crazy...:thumbsup:
I think they were made in 1999 and that is why you can't find it very easily. I also think the SISS, SASS, DISS are all pretty much the same and all the ones with a "U" are aluminum frames like the BUSS, PUSS...I would search the other models and bank that the one you have on hold can be done the same way. The "project bike" thing is cool...but the "driving my wife crazy" part...PRICELESS!! :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.