Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I signed up for flosports to watch the world championship XC and DH in val di sole. I thought I would sign up for a 12$ monthly fee, watch the broadcast and then cancel kind of like we all do with any streaming service wheres there one thing we want to watch. Flosports billed my card for 163.73$ which is a yearly fee. Maybe I didn't read the fine print and it's my mistake but I appealed to flosports and they have not responded as of yet.

· Registered
395 Posts
call your credit card company, tell them you want a refund and flosports sucks.
Yes. Call your credit card company. Tell them you signed up intending to use the service then bug out and not pay the rest of the contract, you used their service, and the now company is insisting you pay what you agreed.

· Registered
1,229 Posts
Yes. Call your credit card company. Tell them you signed up intending to use the service then bug out and not pay the rest of the contract, you used their service, and the now company is insisting you pay what you agreed.
Too many of the companies bury the *per month bs in the fine print and then put it on you to read everything. The op agreed to pay what they thought was $12 because that was how it was presented.
I just went through their website and they clearly say you can cancel at the end of your subscription period, and it seems like being presented with a monthly price would imply a monthly subscription, but nope, it's an annual subscription advertised at monthly cost. Misleading at best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.