Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
azdog said:
I searched and could not find anybody with experience ordering from this company but I found a cheap pair of Juicy 7's here and just wanted to know if they are on the up and up.

http://bestbikezone.com
I ordered a redline monocog flight frame from them and received it the next day. It was good experience to me and I would not hesitate to order from them again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered a set of wheels Monday and received them Tuesday. Had a long chat with the co-owner Mike when my 2nd order, a tire, didn't show up for almost a week (my company's mailroom misplaced the package) - he's a super nice guy, very committed to excellent service and will price-match anything. After the 'missing order' thing, I suggested he add shipment tracking numbers to customer order/account pages and he "instituted new policy" right there and then while I was on the phone with him.

Next time I need parts that's the first place I'm going for them. I don't hesitate recommending them to anyone. I wish all retail (online or not) establishments had this level of commitment and service. Good stuff!

That said, their product description pages tend to be a bit lean - model year and other specs and details tend to be absent, so make sure of what you're ordering. I was a bit surprised to find my Mavic 729's drilled for schrader valves instead of prestas. Nothing was spec'd on the product page and I *assumed* they'd be presta...wasn't a huge deal but it did make me aware of the lack of info on the product pages.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.