Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I wish I had...
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to pick up some new tires. I need some that are good for dry conditions. I would like if it would do good on all surfaces, but dry is the most common in the trails down here. Thanks for any input.

·
Monte Su Bici Maldita
336 Posts
First what kind of riding are you doing. DH or FR?? And what is your terrain like, smooth & buff, or rocky?? Do you want a better tire for cornering or less rolling resistance??

·
I wish I had...
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are some parts that are hard dry dirt, and some that is sandy. I will be downhilling in march(seasons are reversed here). I do freeriding when the races are far away. But come close to them and I am practicing the course over and over. There is not really much cornering in the riding I am doing now. But I am doing a new race this year that has way more corners. I would like something with good rolling resistance because: A lot of the jumps if you don't pedal you don't clear and crash.2. I ahve to ride there so if it has bad rolling resistance it will take me forever to get there.3 It makes you go faster.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.