Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which thread is the best one you have ever read on MTBR? I don't know if it has already been done but I think some here are so good that they deserve some sort of recognition. Really there are so many, but some rise above the rest in my opinion.

First on my list the Hucking kitty. I recently re-read it and forgot how good it was.
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=315384&highlight=hucking+kitty

Followed closely by one that has all the photo shopped signs about what to do when you encounter a mountain lion. (Sorry, I cant find it anymore) God that was funny. If I find it I will add a link later.

Obviously I prefer the funny ones but there are some really really good ones out there on the serious note as well. Please feel free to add links or descriptions to any ones that you feel are deserving.

TP

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts

·
Registered
24,083 Posts
Although funny is good to relieve stress, I will NEVER forget the STEEP thread, with all the pics of people rolling some incredibly steep, insane stuff - really blew my mind what people could ride if they tried. Had it book marked, but that OS is down so don't have it now :( Anyone got alink I'd appreciate it, the thread was pages and pages. One image I remember is one Knoel Buckley posted of this small girl rolling this incredibly steep, moss covered face in Whistler and there were quite a few of the "shoot" in Moab.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.