Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Witty McWitterson
5,023 Posts
You didn't see much there 'cause folks either a: aren't willing to off load 29 stuff cheap yet because they were bit by the bug good, or b: there just isn't enough market share yet for 29" to be so prevalent that you'll find cheap stuff out there.

Other'n that, was it a good swap? I'm bummed I missed this year. I may be able to head up to the One on One swap later on though.

·
I just passed you
181 Posts
Nice Saddle

Bought a brand new WTB Pure V Team w/ ti rails for $30. No 29er stuff and one round through the tables was enough for me. Coffee was so bad there that I had a beer instead at 9:30 am.

·
Registered
19,086 Posts
I thought bikers in Madison were all Graduate math students from Taiwan who ride 20 year-old beater bikes with their shirt buttoned one hole off and smelling like deep fried spices at 9am?

Or have things changed since the last time I was on campus?

Haw haw.

·
Bryn Mawr Borracho
191 Posts
9:30 a.m. for a beer?

why did you wait so long?!?!? I, too, am bummed that I missed it. There is another swap on Sunday, Feb. 11 in St. Paul, but I'll miss that one, too. I'll be in Tucson for Single Speed Arizona.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.