Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wana buy a new skate lid and i dont know what one to buy. Its gotta look *****in and fit nice and snug. I have a 661 lid now but it doesnt fit well and in only a month or so of riding last summer/fall its all scratched up and everything. So what buckets do you guys ride with?

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
CanadianHooligan said:
I wana buy a new skate lid and i dont know what one to buy. Its gotta look *****in and fit nice and snug. I have a 661 lid now but it doesnt fit well and in only a month or so of riding last summer/fall its all scratched up and everything. So what buckets do you guys ride with?
i've heard good things about the bell factions...

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im gonna check out the specialized ones,and see if any of my shops carry azonic :eek: .But yeah i didnt like my 661 very much,always moved around,especially when jumping.

·
a'buh?
635 Posts
I think the Azonic Skid lid is pretty sick looking. That'll probably be my next bucket

·
USB Rep'n
2,413 Posts
Protec!

go to Albes BMX (online) and get the one they have. I dont know anyone else carrying it but it doesn't ahve the hard liner inside so the whole helmet is kinda flexible. It doesn't crack in a crash which is A) safer and B) makes the helmet life much longer.

Its by far the best and most comfy lid I have ever used. In addition, its the lowest profile of any Ive used so it doesnt look your a dreanged mushroom riding around.

As an aside, th ePRotec B2 is also really nice and I believe comes with the same shell/liner setup (but IM not sure so check)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.