Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you recommend as the best short finger mtb gloves for 2021? I've been wearing the Fox Ranger Short Gel gloves for almost 20 years but I'm not a fan of the entry level graphics on the front of their latest model. Also, Fox is a common choice for entry to mid level riders due to brand name recognition and the quality/price point. So they're decent but I'm guessing that there may be better options for more money. So which short finger mtb gloves do you recommend braking a look at?

·
Banned
15 Posts
Hi here John.,
The best mountain bike gloves will not only protect your hands in the event of a crash, but also increase your grip on the handlebar.
The 100% Brisker gloves I m using.
feeling tight at first, after a lap of the laundry the 100% gloves become supple and fit great. There’s little bunching between hand and grip, the wrist closure works well, and they play nicely with touchscreens.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
24,864 Posts
Hi here John.,
The best mountain bike gloves will not only protect your hands in the event of a crash, but also increase your grip on the handlebar.
feeling tight at first, after a lap of the laundry the 100% gloves become supple and fit great. There's little bunching between hand and grip, the wrist closure works well, and they play nicely with touchscreens.
Well, if the gloves don't have fingers, I would imagine they would work well with touchscreens.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hi here John.,
feeling tight at first, after a lap of the laundry the 100% gloves become supple and fit great. There's little bunching between hand and grip, the wrist closure works well, and they play nicely with touchscreens.
The 100% Brisker is an insulated, full fingered cold weather glove. OP is asking for literally the complete opposite - short finger. ?‍♂

I'd suggest either POC or Specialized. Both are top quality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.