Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Im heading to Zion National Park with my family for about 4 days, then we are driving up to Deer Valley for the Norba race. Ive never been to Utah before, and I was wondering if some locals, or anyone for that matter, had some ideas for trails and or DJs that are near Zion/Virgin Utah?

Thanks
Taylor Holland

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I'm not sure about dj's, but Gooseberry Mesa is there if you want to get some trail riding in (there's no dhing there). Grafton Mesa is a pretty cool dh trail really close to the area, and then there's Flying Monkey which I've never done but I've heard is really gnarly, and that's near the Red Bull Rampage area. Whenever I'm there, which I am a lot, I go to Zion Cycles, which is NOT the first shop you see in Springdale when driving through, but is the small shop next the the Narrows Outfitting place directly behind the Pizza & Noodle Restaurant. Fred is the guy that runs it and he's a really nice guy. I actually went there once and Bender's bike was just sitting out there cause it was during the time he hurt himself pretty recently. It was pretty cool. But ask him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.