Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
This place needs an enema
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As in *your* best. No need for lengthy 'splanations--we just wanna see some solid images.

Here are ten of my favorites from the year.

Enjoying the season with Cutty up high.

An anniversary for me, and an intro to bikerafting for Flipper and Fettucini.

Getting flithy with the boys while bikerafting the Dirty Devil.

Doom and Vlad, killing it on the CFTT.

Savoring all that is precious about summer in the mountains.

Testing the limits of traction on the rock of Gooseberry, and the limits of giggles while so doing.

Herself, exploring our favorite part of the redrock desert near Moab.

Ripping through the autumnal woods with Greg as the sun set on both the day and the alpine riding season.

Toodling through Hell.

Your turn--whaddya got?​

·
Rogue Exterminator
4,951 Posts
You post pics like that and then ask what others have?
I would be embarrassed to show the few pics I have. lol

Living within a few miles of both Pisgah and Dupont, I have had some good rides, but fall short in the pic depart. I need to start taking more.:cool:

·
Registered
812 Posts
2012 was a crazy year of off-road touring. Record rain falls in the Northern Australian Alps and on the SW Slopes and record flood levels on the flatlands west of the Divide, gave a year like no other.

I didn't take any special shots this year, but I did record the year from astride my bike on the Bicentennial National Trail, along the Murrumbidgee River and on a few Travelling Stock Routes.

·
Registered
154 Posts
A couple from my (formerly) local MTB race, I couldn't ride cause I broke my carbon superfly again so I went and took pics.

And these are from November when I moved to the front range (Colorado)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Oh, sweet. Hows the Yelli treatin ya?
Love at first sight. I just got it done fairly recently, built it up as an SS to replace my 26" SS, and managed to get it on the trail just in time for the wet weather. I like it better in every way than the bike that it replaced.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts