Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After searching for several weeks for the best fork for the $, I've decided to go with the RockShox Reba Race or SL. So far, the best price I have found is at PricePoint: $369.98 for the Race (05) and $339.98 for the SL (05). I am about to go ahead and pull the trigger on one of these, but before I do, I was wondering is anyone has found any better deals on either of these? Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
140 Posts
u-turn is Rockshox terminology for a shock with adjustable amounts of travel on the fly. U-Turn forks can be adjusted to have 3 inches of travel for fast smooth terrain, or 4 to 5 inches of travel for more aggresive terrain, all with the flip of a switch.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I got a 06 with pop lock for 330 from beyond bikes. It was advertised as a 05 with u-turn and poplock but they said they ran out and gave me a 06 without u-turn. So i called and complained and they gave me 60$ back after i gave a big argument. I know that beyond bikes is having a 10% sale for the 4th.
Just a option. I am not a fan of BB and i hate them but just giving a cheap option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.