Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where to find the best price on a 05 Kikapu? Also I'm 5'11 and not sure if I would need a large or medium. I'm thinking large but anyone who has experience with the Kikapu, if you could give me your thoughts I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!

·
Team Cspine
492 Posts
Well...

skyhigh said:
Can anyone tell me where to find the best price on a 05 Kikapu? Also I'm 5'11 and not sure if I would need a large or medium. I'm thinking large but anyone who has experience with the Kikapu, if you could give me your thoughts I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!
...I'm in west Denver and snaked one for $800 bucks!!! That one had a little extra taken off for a sale though on top of the close out price.

A price around $900-1000 wouldn't be to bad. I think retail was originally $1099.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I think you should check out a 19 inch

skyhigh said:
Thanks in advance!
The Path in Tustin Ca has 05 Kikapus on sale for $934.

·
Team Cspine
492 Posts
O yea...

skyhigh said:
Thanks in advance!
www.wheelworld.com has some good deals:

http://wheelworld.com/site/itemdetails.cfm?ID=3448&Catalog=39&sort=Price

Fyi, I'm 6' and the 20" seems to fit me fairly well but I have REALLY bad knees so it was important to not be cramped while peddling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts