Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
out of shape
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the cheapest place i can find a 575?
i was kind of dissapointed when i found out they are 3 grand, instead of 2

·
Registered
17 Posts
Talk to the owner at Adrenaline bikes. Im pleased with my experience with those guys, and they gave me a fairly good deal.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I got a pretty sweet deal from my LBS. I didn't even go in asking if he'd price match and he said, "looks like they retail for this, I'll get you a frame for this." :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't know if you have any local dealers, but it might not hurt to check them out if you do.

edit: it helps that I've been pretty loyal to said shop for a few years now...

·
I like Monkeys
886 Posts
knives out said:
I got a pretty sweet deal from my LBS. I didn't even go in asking if he'd price match and he said, "looks like they retail for this, I'll get you a frame for this." :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't know if you have any local dealers, but it might not hurt to check them out if you do.

edit: it helps that I've been pretty loyal to said shop for a few years now...
Exactly my experience as well. My LBS gave me a great price and actually liked the way Yeti handled everything so much they became a non-stocking Yeti Dealer. Like you I was a very loyal customer. My philosophy is that I give my local shop a chance before buying online. Most of the time they can get close enough for me, if not they understand. That's why I'm a loyal customer.

·
out of shape
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think theres a dealer withing an hour from my house, id like to try one out before i buy it, for 3 grand it might be a little while

·
Registered
244 Posts
I bought a 07 enduro race, carbon rear for around $2700. shipped at bicyclebuys.com.

i don't know what you would consider a good deal, thats why I through up the price.

You need to call to get the good deals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts