Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Id like to build a hartail urban/free ride bike. But i cant seem to find a frame i like thats in my price range. What are some good places to get a good deal on a frame new or used. I dont wanna spend over 300 on the frame alone. Also once i get that frame. What is the best place to shop for cheap parts?

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Hobo_hut said:
Id like to build a hartail urban/free ride bike. But i cant seem to find a frame i like thats in my price range. What are some good places to get a good deal on a frame new or used. I dont wanna spend over 300 on the frame alone. Also once i get that frame. What is the best place to shop for cheap parts?
At a place that sells bikes...

for under 300, check ebay, or go-ride, or jensonusa, or unrealcycles or supergo oh and did i say ebay?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha, a place that sells bikes...thats pretty funny...I kinda figured on that one though. I dont really have a lot of money to spend though. Thanks for the responce anyway. Some of the sites you listed seem like a good place to start.

for under 300, check ebay, or go-ride, or jensonusa, or unrealcycles or supergo oh and did i say ebay?[/QUOTE]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts