Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
No known cure
5,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 4-5" frame for my girlfriend and have been looking at the 14.5" 5 Spot. I actually ordered a Titus Motolite at the beginning of the year but can't get a straight answer as to when it will be here. We just had to cancel plans for the Fruita Fat Tire Fest and with races coming up, and just riding for that matter, I'm being pressured to find an alternative. To say that she's pissed would be an understatement. So if I can find her a small 5 Spot, I'll take it. Thanks.

·
No, that's not phonetic
14,313 Posts
Go-Ride.com also. I just ordered a 575 from them and it was in stock. $200 credit on the frame, and none other than V-Dub will put it in a box for you. What more could you ask for?

·
Banned
11,257 Posts
tscheezy said:
Go-Ride.com also. I just ordered a 575 from them and it was in stock. $200 credit on the frame, and none other than V-Dub will put it in a box for you. What more could you ask for?
ach. I am green with envy only because of the notion of having a 575 for days when the 5-hour ride is 4 hours of technical and steep climbing.

but hey that's why I have the 6-Pack.

you dirty dog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.