Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a good online bike store with a large selection of frames/complete mtbs and good prices. The store should be in the US or in Europe. Since I live in Switzerland, I can get the bike without the VAT charged in European countries (a nice savings).

I have been recommeded to barracuda.be and they are pretty darn good. Are there any others you would recommend? With regards to US stores, I will be visiting family in Florida during Xmas and can have the bike shipped to my family and take it back home with me then.

·
The Silent Rider
303 Posts
I'm not that loyal to any one online shop. Depends on what I'm looking for and what they are charging. Last big buy online was for Fulcrum wheelset and got that from AE bikes.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The best in Europe in terms of variety, volume, price, delivery speedy, convenience, website design is definitely Chainreactions.

Wiggle is also good but it can't beat CRC on most things that I've ever needed. The website is not as good as CRC: not enough pictures and incomplete product descriptions, but delivery speed is on parr with CRC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts