Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

AS end of season draws near, where can I get the best end of season deals online ? I'm looking to pick up and S/J fsr pro or carbon

Drapper :thumbsup:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can't purchase any Specialized bikes online, any website Ive ever seen with specialized bikes listed for sale it says they are not permitted to ship them. You have the go to the store and pick it up after you purchase it.

·
The Other Dude
3,080 Posts
Yeah.....that is what is SUPPOSED to happen, my gf's sister bought a new Specialized bike online, i said thats not possible, then sure enough, she proved me wrong, it was, the guy quoted her for shipping, then she found it was local, it ended up that it was a local shop selling through a "individual"..........we just got back from picking the bike up, i guess there are loop-holes.

·
Registered
108 Posts
on a related note, wheres the best place online to buy Specialized accessories? Like bike parts and stuff...

none of my lbs carry the spesh platform pedals, so i went with some $25 welgo ones which grip nicely, but i'll eventually want the nice cro mag ones from spesh.

·
Registered
198 Posts
just to let you know I have a pair of the cro mag pedals and I really don't like them. They don't have very good grip. I ride with vans and I seem to constantly lose my grip. my .02

1 - 8 of 8 Posts