Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this shirt for almost 20 years, and wish I could find a replacement for it. Even old and ratty, it is my favorite MTB related shirt. It even represents Arizona.:thumbsup:

If you have a great MTB shirt, post it up. Pit stains and all.:eek:

Front

Back

·
Banned
197 Posts
My contribution...

Yes I was at the first one, and this has been my favorite MTB t-shirt ever since. This was a great event, I got to go for the first few years, but then it tapered off when the shop owners' (Matt) wife was diagnosed with brain cancer and is still fighting it to this day. Great shop, great little "village" in southeastern NM, highly recommended. Not at all pretentious like most of the shops we have around here. Just people riding bikes, not caring about the internets, who is perceived as coolest, or emptybeer. Just good people.

The Phoenix scene could take a lesson from that.

Attachments

·
Eroding into the trail
897 Posts
twowheelsdown2002 said:
I have had this shirt for almost 20 years, and wish I could find a replacement for it. Even old and ratty, it is my favorite MTB related shirt. It even represents Arizona.:thumbsup:

If you have a great MTB shirt, post it up. Pit stains and all.:eek:

Front

Back
Very cool shirt! :thumbsup:
I'm sure that you could get it copied locally.
Did the Roadrunner win? Wiley Coyote looks a bit frazzled! :eek:

·
psycho cyclo addict
2,978 Posts
twowheelsdown2002 said:
I bought it in a little shop in Oregon about 20 years ago. I've never seen it again.
That is totally awesome. If you decide to have someone print a copy locally, run some extras! I'd fork over for an XL (assuming you would mail one). Or, you can easily do it online like http://www.zazzle.com) - and post it for sale there ($5 off per shirt right now) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DustyBones said:
Very cool shirt! :thumbsup:
I'm sure that you could get it copied locally.
Did the Roadrunner win? Wiley Coyote looks a bit frazzled! :eek:
I would say that in my mind I am the coyote on the front.:thumbsup:

In reality I am more like the coyote on the back.:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts