Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
4.0" fully suspended
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what's cookin hot stuff? Just curious what's cookin out there. I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
Front Range Only Please.

Attachments

·
4.0" fully suspended
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
next shot all wrapped in bacon. This is going to keep well too to make for some great ride sandwiches for the next couple of weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
Always do the Italian traditional feast of the seven fishes on Christmas eve and Antelope for Christmas day.

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
12,435 Posts
dirtydoug said:
next shot all wrapped in bacon. This is going to keep well too to make for some great ride sandwiches for the next couple of weeks.
So... is that horse cock wrapped in bacon? 'Cause if it is I'm torn... I don't think I'd like horse cock... but wrapped in bacon? Hmmm... :skep: :D

Happy holidays.

·
hehe ...you said "member"
1,121 Posts
Schnauzers, you made me thirsty....

·
4.0" fully suspended
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it's on like donkey cock

after searing, wrapping in bacon, pre-heating oven to 450F, it's time to let "him" roast. (Thanks skared for taking this thread there):thumbsup:
Red Orange Line Amber Light

27 minutes later and at an internal temperature of 138F what comes out. No other than the best meat for front range riding. A Maxxis 29er 2.4 Ardent.:eekster:
Bicycle accessory Metal Synthetic rubber Tread Steel

This thread is sponsored by:
Beverage can Aluminum can Product Electronic device Tin can

·
4.0" fully suspended
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
status update: the beef tenderloin roast is no more. I finished the last of it yesterday on trail. He kept well, lasting for 10 days in the fridge. I am ready for some chicken now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts