Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Banned
7,965 Posts
DNA N. Scottsdale ..... NOT

sorry but I bought a bike from them and still got the cold shoulder because it was dusty when I brought it in for a break in tune up... snobs.

I've purchased other Specialized product but would never step foot in that store again!

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
I used to hate DNA, but now that we live minutes away from DNA Mesa, we've been going there, and they've been great. Maybe it's because I single speed...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
I felt like a red headed step child in their shop... not like a customer.

The jersey buying roadie crowd for sure took precedence every time I went in.
I think you have a legitimate complaint here... I always stop buy well dressed because I do so during my lunch break so I am dressed well since I work at American Express which is very close to the shop... I am a roadie as well but I am not sure how they know that.... they may discriminate based on appearance...

I will say I do prefer xhale and sunday over DNA

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have had GREAT experiences with Flat Tire bikes in Cave Creek. Place is always full of both roadies and MTB crowd and all the staff knowledgeable and very service oriented. Always willing to take time for walk-in flat repairs, even on busy weekends. Have bought all my bikes from them and wouldn't think to go elsewhere.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.