Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on a trail today and my canfield bro's crampon magnesium chewed up my knee. what knee and shin guard do you guys recommend?? light, breathable, have protection.

Attachments

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
Race Face Rally FR Knee/Shin Guard

After having two knee replacements I tried lots of different ones and Race Face Rally FR Knee/Shin Guards were the best. Both in fit and protection. You could hit your knee with a hammer and not feel it. Unfortunately, I'm allergic to Neoprene and had to sell them.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im thinking about fox launch pro

Reactions: miggy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Finding the right knee/shin pad is a major pain. The one that i ended up going with and still have is the Demon Hyper knee/shin x d30. Super low profile, light weight, has d30 technology so it has some awesome protection.

·
EMBA Member
536 Posts
Is any body using any of the SixSixOne stuff? With the price of that stuff a guy, or gal, could spend a lot of money trying to figure out what they like. Slim

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm looking for something thinner for trail and woods riding so I don't get my skin rashed by leaves and sticks. One industries EXO line looks promising but haven't seen any feedback on the product. Anything else you guys have seen?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts