Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
simple
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D :D :D

We did the Peak Cycles ride last night and every inch of trail was so friggen good. Climbing traction with new Nobby Nics was incredible. Descending at Apex was of course off the hook. No downhillers seen, are they shuttling something else. Seems to me that there is no user conflicts if only a few people are on the trail.

We saw some golden oldies coming down Chimney Gulch when we were coming up. Any of those MTBR peeps?

I'm loving this weather!!!!!

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
69erSycip said:
:D :D :D :D

We did the Peak Cycles ride last night and every inch of trail was so friggen good. Climbing traction with new Nobby Nics was incredible. Descending at Apex was of course off the hook. No downhillers seen, are they shuttling something else. Seems to me that there is no user conflicts if only a few people are on the trail.

We saw some golden oldies coming down Chimney Gulch when we were coming up. Any of those MTBR peeps?

I'm loving this weather!!!!!
Yesterday was Team Evergreen's weekday ride. It was at Chimney Gulch.

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
moosehead said:
+1 it is schweet
+2. This has been a great riding season so far.

·
simple
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WKD-RDR said:
:confused:

You were DHing, Brah

;) Well we do rip as fast as those guys, but no DHer would allow us to be classified as such. Too tight of clothes, no full face, and XC bikes.:thumbsup:

·
simple
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
schnauzers said:
Yesterday was Team Evergreen's weekday ride. It was at Chimney Gulch.
Ok, that is what we thought. Man that team needs some youth injected into the crew. They did have a lot of ladies which is always good. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts