Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been looking to get another bike and i was wonder whats the best for under 400 no down here in south louisiana the biggest hill well is just that a hill... so it will be used for just a lot of trail riding..mostly in woods..and ideas??

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
bodab20 said:
i've been looking to get another bike and i was wonder whats the best for under 400 no down here in south louisiana the biggest hill well is just that a hill... so it will be used for just a lot of trail riding..mostly in woods..and ideas??
For $400 or under, you're probably looking at getting a V3 bike. It's a nice little bike for the money with a nice lightweight alloy frame, Suntour front fork with lockout, Tektro cable disc brakes, and double wall rims. It's got a nice frame well worthy of upgrading parts down the line if you want to.

Although it's not about the V3, there is a "real world" review of the V2 bike that somebody wrote for BlueCollarMTB.com that I posted on our site. Check it out at http://bluecollarmtb.com/2006/12/12/real-world-bike-delivers-real-good-results/#comments.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.