Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
one word... ROAM. This is awesome very artistic and a great movie. I saw NWD 6 and i thought that there was good riding but the angles were bad and it wasn't very creative(it was just people doing tricks... not very artistic). The Collective was good too but after watching Roam nothing compares.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Yikes, all you guys love Roam huh? I didn't think it was as good as the Collective. I didn't think it was that good at all. A couple sections were cool, but that's about it. I thought NWD 6 was better.

In my mind, here's my top 5 fav's (I'm a DH racer boi, so I"m a bit biased)

1. Super 8
2. Earthed 3
3. Earthed 2 (a couple CO sections, and I'm from CO. So again I'm biased)
3. tie NWD 6
4. Collective
5. Synopsis

·
Loves His Sunday
670 Posts
I still have yet to see ROAM but it would be very hard for any movie to displace the Collective from my absolute #1 favorite movie ever. But ROAM still hasn't had its chance yet.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
First time watchign ROAM I wasn't too thrilled. The cinimatography was awesome however. Great planning and camera angles. The 2nd and third tiem watching it was much better. Sadly it was stolen from my house.

Jib is a kick ass vid. All urban with big drops. Earthed 3 was cool but I will have to watch it again 'cause I fell asleep. Nothin against the video I was just damn tired.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.