Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help me out here. I wanna know what i can buy for under 4.500. I dont even mind building it up. Just help me out and i need a quick reply please. Also list the specs and pricing thanx.:eekster:

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Gemini2k05 said:
mongoose EC-d. rode one, feels better than demo's only 3k too. unreal part spec, light and awezome geo, no question best DH bike money can buy
this suspension system looks like to hafe problems all the time.

·
Equal opportunity meanie
2,781 Posts
Isn't the complete GT DH-i fairly cheap as well? I'd look into that. Probably could get a V10 for under 4500 too. To be honest you could build up any mainstream bike for under 4500 if you tried and shopped around some.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
where would yo get a V-10 for under 4.500

DHidiot said:
Isn't the complete GT DH-i fairly cheap as well? I'd look into that. Probably could get a V10 for under 4500 too. To be honest you could build up any mainstream bike for under 4500 if you tried and shopped around some.
where would you get a v-10 tht cheap if you find a place please let me know

·
Registered
754 Posts
Sombrio69 said:
build up a Sunday. spec it w/ Boxxer WC, Cane Creek Double Barrel, Sram X.9 short cage RD, Hulzfellers every thing. Thomson seap post, DT/Swiss 440 hubs laced to FR6.1d rims, E.13 SRS. or i guess u could buy a stoc Sunday WC, and jus make a few changes and sell the other parts
He is looking to stay under $4500.... come on now man, a double barrel? Yikes.

·
Premium Member
1,842 Posts
Sombrio69 said:
build up a Sunday. spec it w/ Boxxer WC, Cane Creek Double Barrel, Sram X.9 short cage RD, Hulzfellers every thing. Thomson seap post, DT/Swiss 440 hubs laced to FR6.1d rims, E.13 SRS. or i guess u could buy a stoc Sunday WC, and jus make a few changes and sell the other parts
You can't run a double barrel on a Sunday.

www.ridemonkey.com. Go to the DH forum, the top sticky. DW states the development team could never get them to work right, and CC won't do a Sunday tune.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.