Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of shops in the greater Phoenix area that have good deals right now on xc-all mtn. closeouts, demos or even rental fleets? Looking for bikes in the 16.5 - 18" range with at least lx components.

Thanks for the help!

·
It rains here. :(
1,314 Posts
w8n2ski said:
Anyone know of shops in the greater Phoenix area that have good deals right now on xc-all mtn. closeouts, demos or even rental fleets? Looking for bikes in the 16.5 - 18" range with at least lx components.

Thanks for the help!
No bike shops here really post any sale prices on the internet so it's difficult to say, except for one and that is: http://www.tempebicycle.com

Also I'd make a trip to Supergo in Chandler for sales, you can pick a bike up pretty cheap most of the time.

·
EDR
10,272 Posts
Maybe give Mike at Mikes Bike Chalet in Mesa a call. He has some rentals and is often willing to part ways with them for a discount even in summer, now might be an even better time...

Mikes Bike Chalet (480) 807-2944 Web Site, 5253 E Brown Rd # 102 Mesa,

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Contacting Shops

I've actually tried to contact a number of shops via email and I'd say the reply rate is around 30%... O well. Any other shops that are recommended by the locals for fair prices? I like to support smaller, local shops whenever possible.

·
It rains here. :(
1,314 Posts
w8n2ski said:
I've actually tried to contact a number of shops via email and I'd say the reply rate is around 30%... O well. Any other shops that are recommended by the locals for fair prices? I like to support smaller, local shops whenever possible.
My friend picked up a cheap bike recently from http://www.slipperypigbikes.com/ , you could try there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.