Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought I was getting a good deal at Nashbar. the light retails for 410 they had it for 319. I get to checkout and they say they want 20 bucks for tax. I live in CA and they're in OH. Not quite sure what thats about. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know who has the best price for this light? :cool: :)

·
"Mr. Britannica"
1,818 Posts
chris_nor_cal said:
So I thought I was getting a good deal at Nashbar. the light retails for 410 they had it for 319. I get to checkout and they say they want 20 bucks for tax. I live in CA and they're in OH. Not quite sure what thats about. :rolleyes:

You get dinged for tax because Nashbar=Performance=Supergo, and there are Performance stores in CA.

The best deals are on ebay, you can get an ARC LI-ION for those prices; however, demand is up give daylight savings has ended, so prices will have gone up accordingly.

·
Registered
11,760 Posts
Yeah 319s the best ive seen..

chris_nor_cal said:

I bought mine from larry at mountain high cyclery. I suggest you give him a try..

·
Registered
273 Posts
at nashbar, i just ordered the Light and Motion ARC Li-ion for $319.99 using coupon HOLI20
seems like a really good price if it works out.

Sub Total : $399.99
Promotion: $80.00
New Sub Total: $319.99
Ship Total : $10.45
Tax Total : $0.00
Grand Total : $330.44

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.