Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at primarily the Otterbox cases for the IPhone 4s I just ordered...they make so many! The Defender looks burliest but do I really need that?

I plan on carrying the phone with me on rides in my pocket in a Ziploc baggy but want the case for general protection and bump protection as well.

Thoughts appreciated!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I work concrete construction and inside the defender my 4 looks like brand new....and it's been through hell.
Friend of mine sells the knock off otterbox defender style cases and they are identical other than not saying OtterBox on the back. So if you want to check one out first you can get them all over ebay for less than $7-8 shipped from a US seller, and for less than a few dollars :eek: shipped from china if you don't mind waiting a week for it to arrive.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Check out life proof cases...they look sweet. Small, slim, and waterproof.
+1 I've got 2 friends with them and they both love them. One uses it to take underwater video. I really need to order me one for myself. They also have a bike mount in the works, but don't think they have them for sale yet.

I've got the Griffin Survivor on my Ipad 2. I think it may be a little better built than the otterbox.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Check out life proof cases...they look sweet. Small, slim, and waterproof.
Yup, Ive got one of those and they are legit as I have friends that have them also. I have not waterproof tested mine with the iphone in it, but I did before putting the phone in, which you are suppose to do anyway. Problem is that they don't make a mount for bikes yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.