Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new bike and it has a Rockshox Judy C fork and Kindshox rear suspension, i want to upgrade to a new fork, and possibly a new rear suspenion with the most bang for my buck. I am only 14 and i don't want to have to spend over $150-$200 cdn, so what should i upgrade?

·
Registered
789 Posts
You won't get much of anything for under $200 CDN. Ride what you have until it explodes then look at replacements and maybe you will save enough for a decent fork/shock by then.

Always do any upgrades when you buy the bike (from a bikeshop) as you get trade-in value for the OEM parts that you are replacing.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Get a Manitou Black Elite

DcN said:
I just got a new bike and it has a Rockshox Judy C fork and Kindshox rear suspension, i want to upgrade to a new fork, and possibly a new rear suspenion with the most bang for my buck. I am only 14 and i don't want to have to spend over $150-$200 cdn, so what should i upgrade?
At Greenfish sports. They have 2003 models for dirt cheap ($200). The fork is definitley top notch for XC riding and could probably take some light freeride too.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
What type of riding you do? If you xc race Jenson has '04 SPV <a href="http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product.aspx?i=FK705A01">Skareb Elites</a> for $219. Its a pretty fair deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts