Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to have High Roller front and Advantage rear on my 26. However it seems no Advantage available for 650B as of yet?

I'm currently running Maxxis High roller II's that came with the bike on both wheels. I'm happy enough with the front but Im positive the back end is having a worry habit of sliding out a bit and losing traction at times when I'm corning or travelling at speed on wet roots, loose rocks, basically anything you really don't want to be bailing on :)

And tips appreciated, I'm happy with High Roller front I'm looking for something that is pretty decent all year around varied weather conditions - the advantage was great :(

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
What size and compound for the HR2? I'm running a 27.5 2.3" single compound (60a) rear and actually find I get too much corner grip as I prefer to drift corners! Same type of conditions here in the wet Pacific NW. The 3C Max Terra compound would have even better grip and I can't fathom you having a problem with that tire!

Have FUN!

G MAN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.