Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Get out of town!
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last time I rode a loop in the Bent Creek area there was a section of trail closed for revegetation. I seem to recall a sign saying that it would re-open in late December. The section that was closed was part of Sidehill where you basically take a left after coming down Greens Lick and start to climb back up to Ingles Field. I want to show a couple riders that route on Sunday (weather permitting) but would need to figure out an alternate route if the trail is still closed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
548 Posts
jsnk1975 said:
Last time I rode a loop in the Bent Creek area there was a section of trail closed for revegetation. I seem to recall a sign saying that it would re-open in late December. The section that was closed was part of Sidehill where you basically take a left after coming down Greens Lick and start to climb back up to Ingles Field. I want to show a couple riders that route on Sunday (weather permitting) but would need to figure out an alternate route if the trail is still closed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
The trail is still a little rough from the heavy equipment that was ran up there, but you can now ride the trail back up to 5 points. Enjoy your ride Sunday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.