Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spur of the moment decision to sling out some stuff for a garage sale Sat. 7/7 - indoors. A few bike related items. Feel free to contribute and ride from the house, or just stop by on your way to/from. Shutting down whenever. Pizza order depends on who's interested.

24 Auburndale Drive.

·
When did you get here?!?!
1,690 Posts
24 Auburndale Drive.

Yeah, Like I'll be able to find THAT in Bent Creek... I can't even find Rice Pinnacle!

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know Mrs. PP can read a map, so if it's just for you: G-O-O-G-L-E. Add 28806 and you'll figure it out. Maybe...

:rolleyes:

Oh, if you wanted a set of 1.95's, they got snagged by early birds. Sorry.

·
401 Posts
Oh yes! 1.95's with lots of tread left.......and the price was right. :thumbsup:
Thanks M-U-M

·
Ride Instigator
3,220 Posts
M-U-M said:
Spur of the moment decision to sling out some stuff for a garage sale Sat. 7/7 - indoors. A few bike related items. Feel free to contribute and ride from the house, or just stop by on your way to/from. Shutting down whenever. Pizza order depends on who's interested.

24 Auburndale Drive.
Mmmmm, detour for some Greek Chicken Pizza and a Duck Rabbit or two or three:thumbsup:

A bit late for the garage sale but we're figuring on the fall gathering, hope to see you then! Heard any rumors about gathering date? We're plan-ahead fools up here:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts