Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello my fellow Canadians...........this is beginning to be a habit of mine. A good habit though :thumbsup:
Once again I have the big house down in South Carolina for March and April. It is located in the Northwestern tip near some of the best mountain biking (and road biking for that matter) destinations that North America have to offer. There is about 100 miles of maintained single track within a 20min driving radius of the house and countless miles (or km's) in Pisgah, Tsali, Dupont.......... There are even a couple races down there in the months of March and April.
Anywho thought I would spread the word and give you all the opportunity to get in on this sweet deal. Book before Feb 1st and you save a bit of $ as well.
Lots of info can be found here
http://bennosblogandmore.blogspot.com/2009/06/south-carolina-2010.html

and I am doing a guided tour of the best trails in the area. Take advantage of what took me 5 years to discover.
http://bennosblogandmore.blogspot.com/2009/07/south-carolina-2010-update.html

*Just a reminder that regular price goes up February 1st to:
-$180 person/week
-$230 couple/week

Still lots of room left on the tour. Don't miss out on the best way to experience the trails down there.

That is all.
Benno

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Starts fairly easy to medium in Issaqueena. There is also a really cool built and maintained DH section with pump track and larger jumps. Also a mini dual slalom course which is fun. That is 20min from the house. Also can get quite technical at Dupont and Pisgah but that is all relative of course. So I would say for the average rider the trails can be very technical bordering on extreme or you can choose to ride easier stuff. There is lots of everything.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jet skis are the owners. They come and use the apartment above the garage on some weekends as a sort of cottage. They are super nice and take us out on their boat and sometimes if you are extra good, let you use the jet skis.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Some weeks are starting to book up with only a few spots left. If you are on the fence might not be a bad idea to make up your mind to avoid disappointment.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.