Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Expert Pushing SSer
1,503 Posts
Nat said:
I'm thinking 10am. Singlespeed, geared, whichever.
Where at? May I invite myself? I ride pretty mellow (read outta shape a bit). I am itching to get over on your side of the hills (I am in Salem but can drive). I am taking the day off. If you don't mind a tagalong, PM me.

Thanks,

Mike
P.S. I gave a shout out to Red-Haze about a ride over in Syncline, but alas no RE yet.

·
Registered
18,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Meat Foot said:
Where at? May I invite myself? I ride pretty mellow (read outta shape a bit). I am itching to get over on your side of the hills (I am in Salem but can drive). I am taking the day off. If you don't mind a tagalong, PM me.

Thanks,

Mike
P.S. I gave a shout out to Red-Haze about a ride over in Syncline, but alas no RE yet.
Okay by me. Probably the easiest plan is to meet at Phil's TH, unless anyone has other ideas.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Come on over MeatFoot

Phil's trail has been nice !
Are you bringing a SS ? they are the most fun here.
Don't worry about me, I just look fast because I have a shiny bike ;)
Jefe'

PS>I need more cowbell.

·
Expert Pushing SSer
1,503 Posts
bummin..bummin

bummin.....house remodel [email protected] and what not. :eek: Will do a short ride out at Dallas tomorrow. I will have a moment of silence to honor your ride. I would love to get out there sometime soon to partake in the Bend area. I have done Peterson Ridge (over in Sisters, what a blast!), and I have done Mrazek/Tumolo Falls. Both those were SS, I have been to Gray Butte on the gearie. Thanks for being welcoming of a new face.

Mike

·
Registered
215 Posts
Is anyone down with going earlier in the mourning? I won't have to work until 11 so if ya'll wanted to go out like 7:30 or 8 that would be rockin. I have a shower at work so I can stay out till about a quarter til 11. I miss riding with you guys its been a while.

·
Registered
18,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SS4life said:
Is anyone down with going earlier in the mourning? I won't have to work until 11 so if ya'll wanted to go out like 7:30 or 8 that would be rockin. I have a shower at work so I can stay out till about a quarter til 11. I miss riding with you guys its been a while.
Hey Dan, I can't go that early. I have to get the kids fed and ready for school at that time. What days do you typically get off? Maybe we can schedule around one of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.