Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Tyler I'm moving to Bend on the 15 of September to go to College. I love to ride Downhill/Freeriding and Snowboard too. I can't wait to ride Slalom Play Loop, Cline Butte for the first time, and go haling down whoop again. I ride a Giant AC1 and a STP1. I drive a red 1990 Toyota Pickup. So if you see me around come and say hi.

I'm coming down on the 24 of August to take my placement test (which I'm going to bomb). If you want to go ride e-mail me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
GiantAC1 said:
Hello my name is Tyler I'm moving to Bend on the 15 of September to go to College. I love to ride Downhill/Freeriding and Snowboard too. I can't wait to ride Slalom Play Loop, Cline Butte for the first time, and go haling down whoop again. I ride a Giant AC1 and a STP1. I drive a red 1990 Toyota Pickup. So if you see me around come and say hi.

I'm coming down on the 24 of August to take my placement test (which I'm going to bomb). If you want to go ride e-mail me at [email protected]
cool story hansel....good luck findig ppl to ride with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.