Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - looking for some camping options in Bend. I know Tumalo is standard option, but it's pretty booked up. I've check Recreation.gov I see a few campgrounds in Three Creek, but they seem a bit far. Any recommendations?

We have a nice campervan setup for boondocking, so if there are "unofficial" camping options, would be good to get some pointers.

· Registered
202 Posts
I live in Bend and we like to boondock RV at the snow parks on Cascade Lakes highway. Best are Wanoga, Swampy, Edison and Kapka. It legit with the FS and there will be others there too. Wanoga and Swampy put you right in the sweet spot of the trail system for ride from camp options. No services at any of them but if you self contained they are great. Have fun!!

· Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Bend and we like to boondock RV at the snow parks on Cascade Lakes highway. Best are Wanoga, Swampy, Edison and Kapka. It legit with the FS and there will be others there too. Wanoga and Swampy put you right in the sweet spot of the trail system for ride from camp options. No services at any of them but if you self contained they are great. Have fun!!
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.