Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Enjoyin' life....
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I first came to know of Ben via this forum. Ben's shop is a brick and mortar store so he is a force locally there in his Faribault location. I'm way far off in the Chicago area but I've been up to Ben's area riding and I've become pretty good friends with him. I've taken to ordering some things from him in the past since my LBS isn't that good for my needs (excepting one place thats a haul for me). Ben has matched prices for me, even when I haven't asked and he has never failed to find what I need either. He can usually get it in a day or two and have it at your door in another two. His knowledge about bikes borders on encyclopedic - and I thought I obsessed!

Ben is known for his wheels, he builds good ones, and his service but check this out - today is the start of his vacation and he was in packing up a very large order for me, readying it for shipment on Monday. His store is not open Mondays. No one is there. He will be on vacation but his shop manager Curtis is coming into make sure this ships cause I need it by the next weekend. Thats good stuff there. Thanks Milltown (Ben and Curtis) and if you guys on the forum need something or just want to chat, take up some of Ben's time. Awesome service.

·
Registered
77 Posts
+1 for Milltown. I work in the local Twin Cities bike industry and Milltown has a great reputation amongst shop workers.

I give him props and my full respect!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts