Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there is parking @ The Don Valley Brick Works Park? I was thinking of driving in & parking there. The other option would be take the GO Train to Danforth. Then catch the subway at Main and take it to Castle Frank.

Any suggestions?

·
President, CEO of Earth
1,001 Posts
Alternate route

revrnd said:
I was wondering if there is parking @ The Don Valley Brick Works Park? I was thinking of driving in & parking there. The other option would be take the GO Train to Danforth. Then catch the subway at Main and take it to Castle Frank.

Any suggestions?
Just ride in on the DVP, you wuss! ;)

edit: Actually, I think there is parking in the brickworks. Not sure where the turnoff is. I only ever rode there.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
There is parking at the Brick Works off bayview extension.
There'a also some parking at the bottom of Pottery Road.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mike.

Looks like I'd have to drive there as the TTC doesn't allow bikes on their vehicles from 3:30 to 6:30 during the week. Mind you if I'm around the city on a weekend (a rare occurrence) I'll do the GO/TTC thing.

·
Registered
25 Posts
parking

There is tons of parking in that area. BrickWorks are one option. There is a little dirt parking lot where many trail users park at right at the trailhead by the train tracks at the intersection of the bayview extension with the road that leads to todmorden mills (not sure what it is called). as well there is a parking lot for the park which goes through thorncliffe park off of Eglinton (not sure what the name of the park is). It opens up right at the main trailhead and the "nexus" of trails. As well, you can park at the Loblaws at Laird and Millwood.. also an entrance into the system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.